trip and homes name-01.png
experience casa jefrey_edited_edited.jpg

Explore Unique Experiences

Specially designed for our guests & people looking for authenticity

  • Trip and homes Team

Do I need a Visa to visit La Baja?

Here´s a simple guide to getting a permit for your visit to the Baja.

Whether you need a Visa or not depends on these factors:

a) which country issued your passport.

b) You having legal residency or visa for a certain country.